This test is used to evaluate human performance as it applies to individual job related demands. The report details specific job demands and client abilities and identifies areas of match or deficiency.
The ELC is a six-stage progressive test of lift capacity and is specifically designed to evaluate persons with medical impairments.
This is the gold standard work capacity evaluation for persons dealing with late effect concussion syndrome, chronic headaches, stroke, traumatic brain injuries, and acquired brain injuries.
This offers state rehabilitation counselors, physicians, and case managers valuable information and direction related to an individual client’s work physical demand level as defined by the US Dictionary of Occupational Titles (DOT) for job placement and training programs.
This service allows employers to minimize work injuries by screening new hire employees for ability to perform essential job functions. The screen also offers opportunity to improve safety awareness with early education or remediation as needed. The service includes test validation study and mains employer compliance with the ADA and EEOC guidelines.
The Work Risk Analysis or Ergonomic Assessment is another job site service provided by trained assessment specialists. The Work Risk Analysis produces a report of the physical and environmental risk factors for a particular job design and/or employer behavior. The report will include both the risk factors and a list of corrective recommendations. The Work Risk Analysis is patient specific and job specific. This is a service that evaluates the patient’s job station design, job task design, and individual performance of the job. The Work Risk Analysis is a very useful resource for employers that have multiple claims/injuries at a particular job station or in a particular job category. It is also useful for modifying job performance for injured or compromised employees to facilitate symptom management and safety.
The Job Analysis is the foundation of the rehabilitation and prevention service paradigm. A Job Analysis allows for a detailed understanding and documentation of the nature of a specific job or occupation. The Job Analysis service can be used to produce a written job description which will detail the essential functions, critical demands, and environmental factors related to job performance. The Job Analysis service produces a written Job Description that includes essential job functions and critical functional job demands. This is the “objective details of the job” document. This can be used to design treatment plans and evaluate readiness for return to work.
This is the evaluation, development, and coordination of driving competencies, safety and independence for individuals with physical and/or cognitive impairments, age-related deficits or disabilities.
Clients are tested in a modified training vehicle for driving skills and competency. Evaluations may include testing of maneuvering skills, residential and highway driving and driving in moderate to high traffic.
Based on this assessment, the examiner may recommend one of the following:
- Behind-the-wheel training, with or without adaptive equipment for new drivers.
- Behind-the-wheel training with adaptive equipment for experienced drivers.
- Reviewing and re-establishing driving skills for experienced drivers.
- Alternative transportation options to discuss with patient and family.
Employee Training, Management/Safety Team Training, Adult CPR and AED Training and Certification.
- Employee Training – The OTC-IMPACC employee safety training program has been presented at hundreds of workplaces across the country in a wide variety of employment settings. The training is job specific and teaches employees to protect, prepare and care for their bodies while performing individual job duties.
- Management / Safety team training – The OTC-IMPACC Train the Trainer program is designed to teach business managers and supervisors to reduce employee injuries, claims, and costs associated with the workplace. This service allows employers to develop or enhance the effectiveness of an in-house ergonomics and safety team by developing a more comprehensive knowledge base and facilitating the implementation of proven risk management policies.